Tank Design & Fabrication
The easy way to design and build a tank just for you! We provide superior quality custom-made aluminum, steel and stainless steel tanks, all of which epoxy coated. This salt water and chemical resistant coating is included in the fabrication process at no extra charge. Additionally, all of our tanks come with an identification sticker which includes serial number, date of manufacture, pressure testing results, volume measured in gallons, materials used and associated material grade, as well as our manufacturing information for your reference.
Atlantic Coastal Welding has over 40 years of experience in building, replacing and repairing aluminum fuel tanks for all boat manufacturers including Grady White, Mako, Boston Whaler, Sea Ray, Shamrock, Wellcraft, Bertram, Parker, Chris Craft, Bayliner, Angler, Scout, Aquasport and Silverton just to name a few.
Click here to choose your tank.
ACW offers a 5 day turnaround time on all tanks. Need your tank sooner?
No problem! Ask us about our rush delivery service.
Atlantic Coastal Welding does even more than just custom boat gas tanks.
- Aluminum Gas Tanks
- Aluminum Diesel Tanks
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Water Tanks
- Aluminum Holding Tanks
- Aluminum Truck Tanks
- Aluminum Boat Tanks
- Aluminum Car Tanks
- Aluminum Off Road Vehicle Tanks
- Pressure Washer Tanks
- Storage Tanks
- Transfer Tanks
- Day Tanks
- RV Tanks
- Off Road Vehicle Tanks
- Replacement Tanks
- Universal Tanks
We carry all the necessities for proper installation of your new tank including neoprene, fuel senders, and gauges. We also offer a full selection of hoses and clamps.
Click here for an installations materials list.
- Tanks cannot exceed 30” in any direction without a baffle.
- All fittings on marine gas tanks are required to be on the top of the tank.
- Most aluminum tanks are constructed from 5052 grade aluminum.
This is marine grade aluminum, standard for U.S. Coast Guard crafts.
- All tanks are pressure tested to 5lb air.
- 1 GAL. TO 119 GAL. – 1/8” [.125] THICK ALUMINUM
- 120 GAL. TO 199 GAL.- 3/16” [.190] THICK ALUMINUM
- 200 GAL. TO 399 GAL.- 1/4” [.250] THICK ALUMINUM
- 400 GAL. AND LARGER- 3/8” [.375] THICK ALUMINUM